EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 13.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on February 17th. One EOS coin can now be bought for about $4.37 or 0.00105499 BTC on popular exchanges including Kraken, Huobi, OTCBTC and COSS. During the last seven days, EOS has traded up 54.6% against the dollar. EOS has a market capitalization of $3.96 billion and $2.03 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00015641 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000391 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS (CRYPTO:EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official website is eos.io.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Tidebit, Instant Bitex, LBank, Kuna, OTCBTC, OEX, BCEX, DOBI trade, CoinEx, Rfinex, Bilaxy, Bitbns, QBTC, Vebitcoin, Cryptopia, Upbit, TOPBTC, Bithumb, RightBTC, Huobi, Tidex, Poloniex, WazirX, BtcTrade.im, Cobinhood, DragonEX, CoinExchange, Fatbtc, C2CX, DigiFinex, Mercatox, OKEx, YoBit, EXX, Coinbe, Bitfinex, Zebpay, Hotbit, BitFlip, Kucoin, IDAX, GOPAX, ABCC, Coinrail, ZB.COM, IDCM, Gate.io, Kraken, CPDAX, Ovis, Exrates, BigONE, Bibox, Coinsuper, COSS, Binance, CoinTiger, Neraex, Livecoin, Bit-Z, Koinex, Exmo, Liqui, HitBTC, Cryptomate, Coindeal, OpenLedger DEX, Coinone, CoinBene and ChaoEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for EOS and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.