EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 22nd. EOS has a market capitalization of $3.49 billion and approximately $1.31 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, EOS has traded up 37.7% against the dollar. One EOS coin can currently be bought for $3.86 or 0.00096826 BTC on major exchanges including RightBTC, IDCM, GOPAX and CoinEx.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00015471 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00001751 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000485 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EOS is eos.io.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Liqui, CoinTiger, IDAX, ABCC, Coinbe, Coinsuper, Koinex, BCEX, Tidex, BigONE, Instant Bitex, YoBit, Livecoin, BitFlip, RightBTC, TOPBTC, Cryptopia, Mercatox, Gate.io, Hotbit, OEX, CoinEx, Bilaxy, DragonEX, OpenLedger DEX, GOPAX, BitMart, Neraex, LBank, BtcTrade.im, Vebitcoin, Kucoin, Bithumb, DigiFinex, Tidebit, Kraken, Exrates, OTCBTC, DOBI trade, Upbit, CoinBene, ZB.COM, WazirX, Kuna, Bitbns, Exmo, Bibox, OKEx, Cobinhood, Coindeal, Fatbtc, QBTC, Ovis, IDCM, ChaoEX, Zebpay, COSS, Bitfinex, Cryptomate, Bit-Z, Poloniex, Rfinex, Huobi, Coinrail, CPDAX, Coinone, HitBTC, C2CX, EXX and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.