EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 15.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on July 16th. One EOS coin can now be purchased for about $3.67 or 0.00038680 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, Neraex, DOBI trade and BigONE. EOS has a total market cap of $3.39 billion and $2.70 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, EOS has traded 37.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003017 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 43% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,020,203,265 coins and its circulating supply is 923,503,259 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. EOS’s official website is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX, Tidebit, Livecoin, Tidex, Coinsuper, Kuna, Coinone, Mercatox, CoinTiger, Neraex, Bilaxy, DOBI trade, OpenLedger DEX, Coindeal, TOPBTC, CoinEx, LBank, BtcTrade.im, Huobi, Cryptopia, Coinbe, Bitfinex, Gate.io, BCEX, Kucoin, Bithumb, Bibox, Upbit, Binance, ABCC, CoinExchange, OEX, Zebpay, QBTC, Exmo, HitBTC, Exrates, Fatbtc, GOPAX, Bitbns, Coinrail, CoinBene, Kraken, Instant Bitex, IDAX, ZB.COM, BitFlip, BigONE, ChaoEX, IDCM, EXX, Ovis, Poloniex, Cobinhood, Bit-Z, OTCBTC, RightBTC, Rfinex, Koinex, CPDAX, DigiFinex, Vebitcoin, BitMart, COSS, YoBit, Cryptomate, WazirX, DragonEX, OKEx, Hotbit and Liqui. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.