EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 12.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on July 10th. EOS has a total market capitalization of $4.76 billion and $3.22 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EOS coin can now be purchased for $5.16 or 0.00043605 BTC on exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Bitfinex, CoinBene and Cryptopia. In the last week, EOS has traded 14.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003491 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 23.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,019,373,866 coins and its circulating supply is 922,673,860 coins. EOS’s official website is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, CoinTiger, LBank, C2CX, Bilaxy, WazirX, BtcTrade.im, Coindeal, ZB.COM, CPDAX, EXX, Vebitcoin, Binance, Tidex, Poloniex, Upbit, Liqui, Coinsuper, IDCM, Exrates, DigiFinex, Kraken, Huobi, ABCC, Kuna, Gate.io, Bibox, Instant Bitex, OKEx, Mercatox, BigONE, BCEX, Kucoin, IDAX, DragonEX, ChaoEX, HitBTC, Neraex, Rfinex, Coinbe, RightBTC, Bit-Z, Bithumb, Hotbit, Exmo, GOPAX, Koinex, YoBit, CoinEx, DOBI trade, Bitbns, Zebpay, Livecoin, BitMart, QBTC, Coinrail, Tidebit, Fatbtc, OTCBTC, CoinExchange, Coinone, Cryptomate, TOPBTC, Bitfinex, OEX, Cryptopia, Ovis, OpenLedger DEX, Cobinhood, COSS and BitFlip. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.