EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 9.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for approximately $4.67 or 0.00041814 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, Coinone, ChaoEX and Kucoin. EOS has a market capitalization of $4.31 billion and approximately $3.46 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, EOS has traded 20.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003269 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 84.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,019,505,813 coins and its circulating supply is 922,805,807 coins. EOS’s official website is eos.io. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, Coindeal, Instant Bitex, Poloniex, CoinEx, TOPBTC, Ovis, Bithumb, OTCBTC, OEX, LBank, Cryptomate, CPDAX, GOPAX, Huobi, Coinone, HitBTC, EXX, IDAX, Bilaxy, C2CX, OKEx, YoBit, ChaoEX, Neraex, Koinex, CoinBene, WazirX, BitFlip, Exrates, Coinsuper, Cobinhood, Rfinex, Hotbit, BtcTrade.im, Zebpay, Bit-Z, Fatbtc, DigiFinex, Liqui, Bitbns, BCEX, Bitfinex, Coinrail, Binance, Mercatox, DragonEX, OpenLedger DEX, ZB.COM, Upbit, Tidex, Gate.io, BigONE, COSS, Tidebit, CoinExchange, BitMart, Kucoin, ABCC, Cryptopia, Kraken, Kuna, Exmo, DOBI trade, QBTC, RightBTC, Livecoin, Bibox, Coinbe, IDCM and Vebitcoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.