EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 17th. Over the last seven days, EOS has traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. One EOS coin can now be bought for about $2.82 or 0.00077688 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Coinrail, ChaoEX and Bitfinex. EOS has a market cap of $2.55 billion and approximately $827.58 million worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014604 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00001590 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000505 BTC.
EOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,006,245,120 coins and its circulating supply is 906,245,118 coins. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for EOS is eos.io. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, Coinrail, Poloniex, Kucoin, Bithumb, EXX, RightBTC, Bibox, Koinex, HitBTC, Instant Bitex, Tidex, CoinExchange, Zebpay, BigONE, OEX, Coinsuper, Kuna, BCEX, COSS, Bitbns, ChaoEX, BitMart, WazirX, YoBit, Livecoin, OKEx, BitFlip, CoinEx, CPDAX, Coinone, Tidebit, DigiFinex, IDCM, OpenLedger DEX, Exmo, Exrates, GOPAX, Upbit, ABCC, DragonEX, Bilaxy, ZB.COM, Huobi, Cryptopia, CoinTiger, Fatbtc, Mercatox, Coindeal, TOPBTC, Vebitcoin, Binance, Gate.io, CoinBene, BtcTrade.im, Hotbit, IDAX, OTCBTC, Liqui, Bitfinex, Neraex, Bit-Z, Cobinhood, Cryptomate, Coinbe, C2CX, Rfinex, Ovis, LBank, DOBI trade and Kraken. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.