EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 8.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on July 14th. During the last week, EOS has traded 27.8% lower against the US dollar. EOS has a total market cap of $3.96 billion and $2.47 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EOS coin can now be bought for $4.28 or 0.00040211 BTC on exchanges including BitFlip, CoinTiger, CoinEx and Zebpay.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003239 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,019,915,856 coins and its circulating supply is 923,215,850 coins. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EOS’s official website is eos.io.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, CoinTiger, Kuna, Gate.io, Exrates, DigiFinex, Binance, Coinbe, Koinex, Bitbns, BitFlip, Tidex, Upbit, BCEX, Coindeal, OEX, Huobi, OKEx, C2CX, YoBit, Mercatox, OTCBTC, ZB.COM, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, IDAX, Cobinhood, Rfinex, Kraken, Instant Bitex, Poloniex, Vebitcoin, Bitfinex, Tidebit, Cryptopia, Zebpay, Hotbit, Bilaxy, COSS, Coinrail, Cryptomate, Bit-Z, Fatbtc, DragonEX, CPDAX, Ovis, Bithumb, Coinone, TOPBTC, QBTC, BitMart, CoinExchange, Livecoin, Exmo, BtcTrade.im, ChaoEX, GOPAX, CoinEx, Neraex, CoinBene, ABCC, Bibox, RightBTC, WazirX, IDCM, Liqui, DOBI trade, BigONE, Coinsuper, EXX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EOS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.