eosBLACK (CURRENCY:BLACK) traded down 5.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 21st. Over the last seven days, eosBLACK has traded down 18.3% against the US dollar. One eosBLACK token can now be purchased for about $0.0257 or 0.00000651 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, BigONE, Cashierest and Bancor Network. eosBLACK has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $8,041.00 worth of eosBLACK was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007949 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025640 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.15 or 0.00359937 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00002239 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000581 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.47 or 0.01715757 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00231057 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004997 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025782 BTC.
eosBLACK Token Profile
eosBLACK’s genesis date was August 21st, 2018. eosBLACK’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens. eosBLACK’s official Twitter account is @EOSBLACK_IO and its Facebook page is accessible here. eosBLACK’s official message board is medium.com/@eosblack. The official website for eosBLACK is eosblack.io.
eosBLACK Token Trading
eosBLACK can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cashierest, DragonEX, Bancor Network and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosBLACK directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eosBLACK should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy eosBLACK using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for eosBLACK Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for eosBLACK and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.