eosBLACK (CURRENCY:BLACK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on March 31st. One eosBLACK token can now be bought for approximately $0.0181 or 0.00000442 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, BigONE, Cashierest and DragonEX. eosBLACK has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $3,566.00 worth of eosBLACK was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, eosBLACK has traded 4.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.22 or 0.00420019 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024398 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.79 or 0.01580355 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00238696 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006693 BTC.
- Maximine Coin (MXM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003315 BTC.
eosBLACK Token Profile
eosBLACK’s genesis date was August 21st, 2018. eosBLACK’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens. eosBLACK’s official website is eosblack.io. eosBLACK’s official message board is medium.com/@eosblack. eosBLACK’s official Twitter account is @EOSBLACK_IO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
eosBLACK Token Trading
eosBLACK can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Cashierest, Bancor Network and BigONE. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosBLACK directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eosBLACK should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eosBLACK using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eosBLACK Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosBLACK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.