eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded down 4.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on July 21st. eosDAC has a total market capitalization of $4.62 million and approximately $80,964.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, eosDAC has traded 6.7% lower against the US dollar. One eosDAC token can currently be purchased for $0.0070 or 0.00000067 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Hotbit, Bitbns and OTCBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
EOSDAC is a token. Its genesis date was March 9th, 2018. eosDAC’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 660,755,177 tokens. The Reddit community for eosDAC is /r/EOSDAC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eosDAC’s official Twitter account is @eosdac. The official website for eosDAC is eosdac.io. eosDAC’s official message board is steemit.com/@eosdac.
eosDAC Token Trading
eosDAC can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, OTCBTC, Bibox, Hotbit, Bitbns, OpenLedger DEX, ZB.COM and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eosDAC should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase eosDAC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.