eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 14th. eosDAC has a total market capitalization of $3.76 million and $61,747.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, eosDAC has traded down 7.8% against the U.S. dollar. One eosDAC token can currently be bought for $0.0057 or 0.00000145 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, Bibox, Gate.io and OTCBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
eosDAC (EOSDAC) is a token. It was first traded on March 9th, 2018. eosDAC’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 660,755,177 tokens. eosDAC’s official website is eosdac.io. The official message board for eosDAC is steemit.com/@eosdac. eosDAC’s official Twitter account is @eosdac. The Reddit community for eosDAC is /r/EOSDAC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling eosDAC
eosDAC can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, OpenLedger DEX, Gate.io, DragonEX, ZB.COM, Bibox, OTCBTC and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eosDAC should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eosDAC using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.