Authorship (CURRENCY:ATS) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 5th. One Authorship token can now be bought for about $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, LATOKEN and Bancor Network. Authorship has a total market capitalization of $64,126.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Authorship was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Authorship has traded 4.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008283 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025345 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0897 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.95 or 0.00275635 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.66 or 0.01678382 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00227867 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025612 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Authorship was first traded on August 1st, 2017. Authorship’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 99,971,428 tokens. Authorship’s official Twitter account is @authorship_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. Authorship’s official website is authorship.com.
Authorship Token Trading
Authorship can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, LATOKEN and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Authorship directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Authorship should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Authorship using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Authorship Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Authorship and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.