CoinMeet (CURRENCY:MEET) traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 5th. CoinMeet has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $84,171.00 worth of CoinMeet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CoinMeet token can currently be bought for $0.0051 or 0.00000130 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi and DragonEX. In the last seven days, CoinMeet has traded up 14.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007940 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00386208 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002699 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025747 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.82 or 0.01682942 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.88 or 0.00227070 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005035 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025893 BTC.
CoinMeet’s launch date was April 2nd, 2018. CoinMeet’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens. The official website for CoinMeet is coinmeet.io. CoinMeet’s official Twitter account is @CoinMeetCoin.
Buying and Selling CoinMeet
CoinMeet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinMeet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinMeet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoinMeet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CoinMeet Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for CoinMeet and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.