Elysian (CURRENCY:ELY) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. Over the last week, Elysian has traded down 0.6% against the US dollar. One Elysian token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000042 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange, Hotbit and Liquid. Elysian has a market cap of $142,882.00 and approximately $42,267.00 worth of Elysian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007954 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00384308 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002717 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025478 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.03 or 0.01718568 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00235997 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 58.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0967 or 0.00002442 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005038 BTC.
Elysian’s launch date was June 4th, 2018. Elysian’s total supply is 260,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 86,966,210 tokens. The Reddit community for Elysian is /r/Elysian_ELY and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elysian’s official message board is medium.com/@Elysian_Ely. Elysian’s official Twitter account is @Elysian_ELY and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Elysian
Elysian can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, IDEX, CoinExchange, Hotbit and BitForex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elysian should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elysian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elysian Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.