Fidelium (CURRENCY:FID) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 24th. In the last seven days, Fidelium has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One Fidelium token can now be bought for $0.0048 or 0.00000120 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX and Coinrail. Fidelium has a total market capitalization of $564,467.00 and $0.00 worth of Fidelium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008160 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026309 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00002281 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.42 or 0.00297329 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $65.57 or 0.01707881 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00229743 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004428 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026350 BTC.
Fidelium Token Profile
Fidelium’s total supply is 191,421,673 tokens and its circulating supply is 117,857,948 tokens. The official website for Fidelium is www.fidelium.io. Fidelium’s official Twitter account is @FideliumToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Fidelium Token Trading
Fidelium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and Coinrail. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fidelium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fidelium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fidelium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Fidelium Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Fidelium and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.