Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded up 2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 14th. During the last seven days, Gas has traded 11.3% lower against the dollar. One Gas token can now be purchased for approximately $3.17 or 0.00061898 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitinka, Cobinhood, Binance and Switcheo Network. Gas has a total market capitalization of $32.06 million and $1.66 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.85 or 0.00388076 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002292 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.50 or 0.01378404 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.15 or 0.00218035 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00001633 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00006124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000134 BTC.
Gas Token Profile
Gas’ total supply is 17,190,378 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,128,375 tokens. Gas’ official website is neo.org. Gas’ official Twitter account is @neo_blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Gas
Gas can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Bitbns, DragonEX, Cobinhood, Huobi, OKEx, Kucoin, Switcheo Network, Binance, Bitinka, Gate.io, Coinnest and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gas should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.