HEROcoin (CURRENCY:PLAY) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on March 20th. One HEROcoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0032 or 0.00000078 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX and CoinBene. In the last seven days, HEROcoin has traded up 10.2% against the U.S. dollar. HEROcoin has a market capitalization of $417,844.00 and $717.00 worth of HEROcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007874 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00375633 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002754 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024910 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $66.60 or 0.01645012 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00230084 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00001753 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004781 BTC.
HEROcoin launched on August 24th, 2017. HEROcoin’s total supply is 252,165,029 tokens and its circulating supply is 131,493,470 tokens. HEROcoin’s official Twitter account is @HEROcoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for HEROcoin is /r/herocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HEROcoin’s official website is www.herocoin.io.
HEROcoin Token Trading
HEROcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinBene and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HEROcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HEROcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HEROcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEROcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEROcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.