Loopring [NEO] (CURRENCY:LRN) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 10th. During the last week, Loopring [NEO] has traded up 12.1% against the US dollar. Loopring [NEO] has a total market cap of $11.34 million and $92,242.00 worth of Loopring [NEO] was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loopring [NEO] token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0998 or 0.00001877 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, IDAX, CoinMex and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006724 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.44 or 0.00347428 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002367 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018950 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $80.69 or 0.01520629 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.51 or 0.00235811 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005604 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00001258 BTC.
Loopring [NEO] Profile
Loopring [NEO]’s total supply is 113,602,931 tokens. Loopring [NEO]’s official Twitter account is @loopringorg. The Reddit community for Loopring [NEO] is /r/loopring and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Loopring [NEO]’s official website is loopring.org. The official message board for Loopring [NEO] is medium.com/loopring-protocol.
Loopring [NEO] Token Trading
Loopring [NEO] can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, CoinMex, Switcheo Network, IDAX and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring [NEO] directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring [NEO] should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loopring [NEO] using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring [NEO] Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring [NEO] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.