NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 11.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on July 13th. During the last week, NEO has traded down 19.3% against the U.S. dollar. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for about $13.69 or 0.00125132 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Koinex, BigONE and OTCBTC. NEO has a total market cap of $966.02 million and $448.23 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $30.69 or 0.00280458 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009142 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $151.04 or 0.01380047 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00000843 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.12 or 0.00028539 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- Egretia (EGT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00000792 BTC.
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NEO is neo.org. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Upbit, Kucoin, Bitbns, Cobinhood, TDAX, CoinEx, ZB.COM, Exrates, Bibox, Huobi, BitForex, Coinnest, DragonEX, Coinrail, CoinEgg, LBank, Bittrex, Gate.io, Koinex, Cryptopia, CoinBene, Binance, BigONE, Switcheo Network, BitMart, Tidebit, BCEX, OKEx, COSS, Allcoin, Ovis, HitBTC, Liquid, Bitfinex, Bitinka, Coinsuper and OTCBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.