NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 2:00 AM ET on January 31st. In the last week, NEO has traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. NEO has a total market capitalization of $572.63 million and $190.51 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEO coin can currently be bought for $8.81 or 0.00221738 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Switcheo Network, DragonEX and LBank.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008036 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025343 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0901 or 0.00002269 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00268921 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.57 or 0.01650494 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025536 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003452 BTC.
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 65,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NEO is neo.org.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Coinsuper, DragonEX, Upbit, ZB.COM, Coinrail, Kucoin, Cobinhood, BigONE, Coinnest, Switcheo Network, Bibox, Tidebit, Exrates, CoinEx, BitMart, Allcoin, OTCBTC, LBank, CoinEgg, Bittrex, COSS, CoinBene, Bitfinex, BitForex, Binance, OKEx, Ovis, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Bitinka, Gate.io, Bitbns, BCEX, Livecoin, TDAX, Koinex and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for NEO Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for NEO and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.