NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 15.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 16th. NEO has a market capitalization of $731.61 million and approximately $419.30 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, NEO has traded 40.1% lower against the US dollar. One NEO coin can now be purchased for approximately $10.37 or 0.00109242 BTC on exchanges including Coinnest, OTCBTC, Coinrail and Liquid.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003136 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010460 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.67 or 0.00270398 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $113.60 or 0.01196523 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0790 or 0.00000832 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00023534 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002216 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. NEO’s official website is neo.org. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, BCEX, CoinBene, Bitinka, Coinnest, Bitfinex, Cobinhood, TDAX, COSS, HitBTC, Upbit, BitMart, Kucoin, Bibox, Bittrex, LBank, CoinEx, Huobi, Coinsuper, ZB.COM, Bitbns, Binance, BigONE, Koinex, Liquid, Coinrail, CoinEgg, BitForex, Tidebit, DragonEX, Cryptopia, OTCBTC, Gate.io, Allcoin, Switcheo Network, OKEx, Livecoin and Ovis. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.