NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 20th. NEO has a market capitalization of $691.00 million and approximately $240.30 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEO coin can now be bought for about $9.80 or 0.00091898 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, BCEX, Bitfinex and Tidebit. Over the last week, NEO has traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002577 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.19 or 0.00264428 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009393 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $140.53 or 0.01318288 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00022865 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00019540 BTC.
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. NEO’s official website is neo.org. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, CoinEgg, Allcoin, BitForex, Livecoin, OTCBTC, HitBTC, Liquid, Tidebit, Ovis, TDAX, Binance, CoinBene, Bitbns, Coinsuper, Gate.io, Switcheo Network, Cryptopia, BigONE, Coinrail, Bittrex, Bitinka, Cobinhood, LBank, DragonEX, COSS, Bitfinex, BCEX, Upbit, CoinEx, BitMart, Huobi, Kucoin, Coinnest, OKEx, Exrates, Bibox and Koinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.