NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 18th. One NEO coin can currently be bought for $7.14 or 0.00089626 BTC on major exchanges including Bitfinex, OTCBTC, Coinnest and Koinex. NEO has a total market capitalization of $503.71 million and $235.58 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, NEO has traded down 2.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003696 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012592 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.28 or 0.00229393 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $89.82 or 0.01127030 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00029669 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00023215 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NEO is neo.org.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, OKEx, Huobi, BitMart, CoinEgg, Bitinka, Cobinhood, Ovis, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Switcheo Network, Upbit, BigONE, TDAX, CoinBene, Bitfinex, DragonEX, Bitbns, Allcoin, CoinEx, Gate.io, Bibox, BCEX, COSS, Coinrail, Koinex, Livecoin, Kucoin, Coinnest, OTCBTC, BitForex, Exrates, LBank, ZB.COM, Bittrex, Liquid, Binance and Tidebit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.