NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 9th. NEO has a total market capitalization of $812.72 million and $283.11 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEO coin can now be purchased for about $12.50 or 0.00240304 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, Ovis, Switcheo Network and COSS. Over the last week, NEO has traded up 14.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00006773 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $18.46 or 0.00354822 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019370 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000586 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.34 or 0.01524850 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005614 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- Augur (REP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.58 or 0.00395550 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 65,000,000 coins. The official website for NEO is neo.org. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, HitBTC, ZB.COM, BCEX, Liquid, Cryptopia, Binance, Exrates, COSS, TDAX, Koinex, BigONE, Tidebit, Cobinhood, CoinBene, BitForex, Upbit, Allcoin, Bibox, Coinrail, Ovis, OTCBTC, LBank, BitMart, Livecoin, Gate.io, Bitinka, Kucoin, Bitbns, Huobi, Coinsuper, CoinEgg, DragonEX, Bittrex, Switcheo Network, Coinnest, CoinEx and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.