NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on July 11th. NEO has a market capitalization of $1.01 billion and approximately $512.18 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for about $14.35 or 0.00128476 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEx, Allcoin, Bibox and HitBTC. During the last week, NEO has traded down 18.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.10 or 0.00260482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008958 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $160.12 or 0.01433051 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0864 or 0.00000773 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00025039 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00000875 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Egretia (EGT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00000774 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. NEO’s official website is neo.org. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OTCBTC, CoinBene, Koinex, Coinnest, Bittrex, Huobi, Ovis, TDAX, Kucoin, DragonEX, Bitbns, Cryptopia, Coinsuper, BitMart, Cobinhood, Gate.io, CoinEgg, BCEX, OKEx, Bibox, LBank, Exrates, Coinrail, HitBTC, COSS, Tidebit, BitForex, Bitinka, Binance, Livecoin, Liquid, BigONE, CoinEx, Allcoin, Upbit, ZB.COM, Bitfinex and Switcheo Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.