SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 16th. One SingularityNET token can now be bought for approximately $0.0428 or 0.00001101 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Ethfinex, Kucoin and Liqui. SingularityNET has a total market capitalization of $23.12 million and approximately $975,737.00 worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded down 2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007982 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.71 or 0.00377885 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025915 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002616 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.53 or 0.01683718 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.70 or 0.00223645 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004944 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026029 BTC.
SingularityNET’s launch date was December 15th, 2017. SingularityNET’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 539,673,260 tokens. SingularityNET’s official Twitter account is @singularity_net and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SingularityNET is /r/SingularityNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SingularityNET’s official message board is blog.singularitynet.io. The official website for SingularityNET is singularitynet.io.
Buying and Selling SingularityNET
SingularityNET can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, DragonEX, Liqui, Kucoin, Ethfinex, Binance and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularityNET should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SingularityNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SingularityNET Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for SingularityNET and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.