Universa (CURRENCY:UTNP) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 25th. One Universa token can now be bought for approximately $0.0045 or 0.00000118 BTC on popular exchanges including Cobinhood, CoinBene, Ethfinex and Livecoin. Over the last week, Universa has traded down 2% against the US dollar. Universa has a total market capitalization of $8.35 million and approximately $22,269.00 worth of Universa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008076 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00002221 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00256324 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.14 or 0.01827876 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00236371 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00026430 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003421 BTC.
Universa’s genesis date was January 22nd, 2018. Universa’s total supply is 4,997,891,952 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,848,760,649 tokens. The Reddit community for Universa is /r/Universa_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Universa’s official Twitter account is @Universa_News. The official message board for Universa is cryptomaa.com/coin/UTN. Universa’s official website is www.universa.io.
Buying and Selling Universa
Universa can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Cobinhood, Livecoin and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Universa should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Universa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Universa Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.