Crypto News – 11 May – Bitcoin crosses strong $6,700 resistance, Bitrue: XRP, Bitcoin and other coins can soon be purchased using credit cards and more
— AMBCrypto (@CryptoAmb) 11 May 2019
Daily Crypto News – May 11
1) XRP Ripple Liquid Index on Google: On April 29, Nasdaq announced the addition of Brave New Coin’s XRP Liquid Index on the Nasdaq Global Index Data ServiceSM (GIDS). It also announced that the index would be live on May 01, however, the index, at press time, wasn’t accessible on both Brave New Coin and on Nasdaq. But an interesting revelation was the fact that the index showed up in a Google search.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2JyxK62
2) Bitcoin [BTC] total market capitalization crosses $200 billion: With Bitcoin surging over $6,000 and only days later, on the verge of breaking the $7,000 mark, the bulls of previous year’s rallies have been re-awakened. On the back of this massive rally, the collective market capitalization skyrocketed over $200 billion for the first time in almost six months.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2vO7cpo
3) 20 million USDT transferred: Two massive transactions involving Tether were recorded, moving in and out of Huobi, a Chinese exchange. The first transaction transferred 10 million USDT from 1FwWBMfwxE9ngQ5DJKHFQsZ1wqpfD1sjpk to 1EPDc4Cw4xiqsoWCHnWepfwbqWLcBFamwm. The sender had a balance of 22 million USDT, while the receiver had zero balance and this transaction took place on the Omni Explorer.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2vSZU3K
4) FinCEN releases new guidance document: In a recent development, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network [FinCEN] published a thirty-page document guiding financial institutions to comply with current regulations while interacting with digital assets, and further analyzed activities and entities that come under their jurisdiction.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2VeH29q
5) Fidelity will stick to top cryptos like Bitcoin or XRP: The sudden movement in Bitcoin prices has added fuel to the cryptocurrency market’s excitement, with many in the space speculating that the bear market may have finally come to an end. In the latest Crypto Trader episode, Ran NeuNer sat down with Frank Chaparro, Senior Correspondent at The Block and Anthony Pompliano, Founder of Morgan Creek Digital Capital, to talk about Bitcoin’s price changes and other developments in the industry.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2LEGM46
6) Bitcoin’s [BTC] bull run may have started: Bitcoin has been in a bearish downtrend for over a year, but the recent and the sudden rise in prices has caused FOMO among hidden bulls, pushing the price even higher. Vinny Lingham, the CEO of Civic Key and a Bitcoin enthusiast tweeted his views on the current rally and the next possible bull rally.
Read more at https://bit.ly/2JhfTRR
Subscribe to AMBCrypto’s Newsletter