Forbes has released a new top 50 blockchain companies using blockchain technology list and these are almost all household names of the world’s largest companies. In fact, they are all billion dollar plus companies such as Amazon, Citi Group, Foxconn, Comcast and a whole host of others and unsurprisingly the bulk majority of these companies are using Ethereum.
Although, outside of Ethereum which is, of course, the number 1 blockchain for these companies, we do see others like Hyperledger and Quorum for example, although much rarer on the list in terms of mentions are blockchains such as Stellar Lumens or Cardano. Blockchains such as TRON, EOS, NEM, and others are not mentioned in the list of top 50 companies.
Companies choosing Ethereum according to Forbes:
Big businesses really like what Ethereum is doing. Ethereum has also worked very hard to make these relationships happen over the last few years and those relationships are now paying dividends big time.
All the top 10 companies are located in China or the United States.
The Top 10 (Forbes List):
10. Ping An Insurance Company: China
9. Bank of China: China
8. Apple: United States
7. Wells Fargo & Company: United States
6. Bank of America: United States
5. Agricultural Bank of China: China
4. Berkshire Hathaway Inc: United States
3. JPMorgan Chase & Co: United States
2. China Construction Bank Corporation: China
1. Industrial and Commercial Bank of China: China