TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 7.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on July 10th. During the last week, TRON has traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. TRON has a total market cap of $2.11 billion and $761.31 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TRON coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0317 or 0.00000268 BTC on major exchanges including Fatbtc, Tokenomy, Rfinex and CoinEx.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003025 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.35 or 0.00265010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008450 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $188.11 or 0.01590785 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0937 or 0.00000793 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00133951 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.05 or 0.00025758 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0936 or 0.00000792 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002572 BTC.
TRON was first traded on September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,281,283,754 coins and its circulating supply is 66,682,072,191 coins. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official website is tron.network. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bithumb, BitForex, Bibox, OEX, Tokenomy, Ovis, Bitfinex, RightBTC, DragonEX, WazirX, Liquid, CoinBene, CoinTiger, Upbit, Koinex, Exmo, Livecoin, Bitbns, Tidex, Cryptopia, Mercatox, BTC-Alpha, Coinnest, Cobinhood, Hotbit, CoinExchange, Coindeal, Fatbtc, LATOKEN, ChaoEX, Trade Satoshi, OpenLedger DEX, Exrates, LiteBit.eu, Cryptomate, CoinFalcon, Huobi, Stocks.Exchange, Rfinex, Zebpay, IDCM, Allcoin, OTCBTC, Indodax, Gate.io, Kucoin, DigiFinex, CoinEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OKEx, LBank, Coinrail, Neraex, Binance, Braziliex, Sistemkoin, Bittrex, Kryptono, Bit-Z, IDAX, HitBTC, DDEX, YoBit, CoinEgg and BitFlip. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.