TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 15.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on July 16th. One TRON coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0216 or 0.00000227 BTC on popular exchanges including Liquid, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Exrates. In the last week, TRON has traded down 37% against the US dollar. TRON has a market cap of $1.44 billion and $547.24 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003132 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010468 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $25.69 or 0.00270602 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $113.31 or 0.01193327 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00000823 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00023467 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00108592 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002204 BTC.
TRON launched on September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,281,283,754 coins and its circulating supply is 66,682,072,191 coins. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. TRON’s official message board is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official website is tron.network.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Coinrail, Trade Satoshi, CoinBene, Cryptomate, Tokenomy, OEX, OTCBTC, Binance, Coindeal, CoinFalcon, Allcoin, YoBit, Kryptono, Bitbns, Liqui, IDAX, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Exmo, DragonEX, Bibox, IDCM, Rfinex, CoinTiger, Bit-Z, BTC-Alpha, Liquid, Koinex, Neraex, Bithumb, BitForex, Exrates, Bitfinex, OpenLedger DEX, Mercatox, BitFlip, HitBTC, Coinnest, Bittrex, OKEx, WazirX, Gate.io, Braziliex, Fatbtc, DigiFinex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), LBank, Cobinhood, LATOKEN, Sistemkoin, CoinExchange, DDEX, Cryptopia, RightBTC, Hotbit, CoinEx, Ovis, Kucoin, ChaoEX, CoinEgg, Indodax, Livecoin, Zebpay, Huobi and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.